1. Make sure you are on stock firmware 4.0.A.2.368
2. download boot.img (from xda-developers) http://doomlord.sylvester20007.com/minipro/4.0.A.2.368/insecure_kernel/boot.img
and extract it to fasboot folder
3. power down your phone and connect it to fastboot mode (hold volume up+plug in usb cable)
4. on fastboot folder, press shift+right click and click open command windows here.
type fastboot flash boot boot.img
5. after ok message returned, disconnect usb cable and turn on your phone.
6. on usb debugging at setting>applications>development.
7. connect your phone with usb cable and root using superoneclick or flashtool